The 8th Annual Pearl of the North Waka Ama Event hosted by Kaihoe o Ngati Rehia Trust.
(Te Tii Village - contingency course for adverse weather)
Saturday 23th October 2021
• Race 1: W6 24km – J19, Open, Masters, Snr Masters, Gld Master
• Race 2: W6 10km – J16, J19, Open, Masters, Snr Masters, Gld Masters
• Race 3: W1 5km, W2 5km, W1 10km, W2 10km - J16, J19, Open, Masters, Snr Masters, Gld Masters
Mens, Womens, Mixed categories
Note: The W6 24km is restricted to 16yrs+ - no paddlers under this age can enter Race 1.
• Race 1: W6 24km - $50pp ($300 per waka)
• Race 2: W6 10km - $40pp ($240 per waka)
• Race 3: W1 5km, W2 5km, W1 10km, W2 10km - $40pp
Note: Paddlers that enter Race 1 W6 24km & Race 2 W6 10km races will get free entry for themselves into Race 3 W1 5km or W2 5km or W1 10km or W2 10km. You must still process your entry in the system and automatic discount will apply to invoices.
Kaihoe O Ngati Rehia Trust
Acc 12 3091 0219174 00
Ref Club name