Covid 19 Requirements:
* The event will go ahead if we remain in Level 2, but it will be limited to 100 people at the venue at any one time.
* All competitors, spectators and volunteers (except Children Under 12) will need to be double vaccinated to attend/take part.
* To fit under the 100 people limit, the event will most likely be split into sections and we may need to ask competitors and spectators to move temporarily offsite between races (eg. go to the shops or for a walk/drive to the beach etc). We may also limit entries and ask that no additional spectators attend.
* All those involved will be asked to sign an event waiver that will include a clause that notes you are fully vaccinated.
Entries now close on Monday 22nd of November - so please get your entries in ASAP - which will help with our organisation and planning.
All entries must be done by your club rep via the WANZ system, and must also be paid for prior to the event. Clubs will be billed if fees are not received.
We encourage those that are looking to compete at Nationals and Worlds in 2022 to ensure you do your entries for these as well (which close 13 December) - as we will prioritise those who need to qualify for these events through our Regional W1 races (as we may have to limit entries to comply with Covid restrictions)
This will also apply to W6 crews who are entered for Nationals and Worlds.
Finally, for those who may be restricted in attending the event due to Covid-19 - please still enter and we will look to allow those who medalled/finalled at the 2021 Nationals in their W1 division - to have a guaranteed W1 spot for 2022.
This may also apply to Regional W12 spots - but again please ensure you enter the W1 250 dash if you want to be considered.
A final decision on the above will be made at the TWoA AGM on 24 November 2021.
* Please note our Covid-19 Requirements for the event (All to be fully vaccinated, 100 person limit, likely need to limit entries and spectators).
* Please get your entries is ASAP, and by 22 November at the latest (done through your club rep and all paid up ahead of the event).
* Please consider doing your Nationals and Worlds entries at the same time (as this will ensure you are prioritised for our Regional event).
* If you are unlikely to be able to make the event due to Covid-19 restrictions, please contact us, but please still enter the events you wish to qualify in.