The Te Puku o Te Ika Region is currently seeking an administrator (20 hours per week).
Below is a brief description of the role. If you know of anyone within your club that may be interested, please get them to email with their application form asap -firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject being TPOTI Admin Contract. A detailed Job Description will be emailed out to those interested and CV’s will need to be in before Wednesday 29th September. From there the selection process will begin
Te Puku O Te Ika (TPOTI) Administration Manager will be responsible for the organisations, coordination, and running of all events within the TPOTI region.
- Effective engagement and communication with our clubs and other stakeholders.
- Be the first point of contact for the TPOTI events
- Coordinate and manage the TPOTI events
- Coordinate and manage the budget of TPOTI in conjunction with TPOTI treasurer
- Facilitate the increase in the number of volunteers
- Oversee the day to day administration of the TPOTI organisation
- SEEK Sponsorship and apply for funding as approved by the TPOTI Executive Committee.
If you have any questions regarding this please feel free to email me email@example.com
On behalf of Martin Helleur (Acting President TPOTI)
493 paddlers have looked at this page
Updated: Oct 4, 2021