In light of the latest COVID-19 developments, it is with disappointment that we announce that the Takapuna Beach Cup, scheduled for 20th and 21st February is cancelled.
With Auckland currently in level 3 for at least 72hours, there is the very high possibility that the region will be in at least level 2 or level 3 on the 20th of February. We have made the decision to cancel the event now in the interests of safety and so that those participating from outside of Auckland have sufficient time to cancel their travel and accommodation plans.
All entry fees will be refunded in full this week.
We would like to thank everyone for their support of the Takapuna Beach Cup. We had huge numbers of participants entered from throughout Aotearoa this year and it was on target to be a great weekend!
The dates for next years Takapuna Beach Cup are 18, 19 & 20 February 2022.
Please stay safe whānau and if you have any questions please email email@example.com
12,788 paddlers have looked at this page